This portion of the website is designed to show examples of my writing in an interactive way that will allow you guys to submit an image that I will build a story around. Biweekly I’ll select an image from the submissions and write a short story inspired by your selection. The image will accommodate the post and the party whose image is selected will be cited within the blog.
- The Rambling Writers Guild
- New Year and New Beginnings
- The Watty Awards, A Year’s Worth of Hard Work
- Finding Your Voice
- Chase The Dream
- A Meeting With Mr. Williams: How I Met My Lead Protagonist
- Breaking From Your Outline
- Dealing With Doubt
- You Have To Bleed For Your Passion
- Ten types of Writer’s Block and how to deal with them
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 2,287 hits